Thursday, September 6, 2012

Moving and (hopefully not) Shaking

And you thought you were heading for a post on Los Angeles earthquakes.  Hehehe... Just like to keep you all on your toes!

So no, the earth is not moving.  But I am, and so is my bike.  Ergo, I am in the market for a bike travel case for these upcoming shenanigans.  [No, no - I'm not traveling to Kona or anything.  My biking is gonna need a lot more work before I'm ready for that.]

Aerus Composites Aerus Biospeed Bicycle Travel Case by Blu..
Photo Cred
I've done some research, factoring safety, price, space, and durability.  I'm very, very close to pulling the trigger on this 'little' fellow.  He's an Aerus Composite Bike Case.  He's soft-sided, but with lots of padding.  He's discreet, which is useful from both a theft and airline fees standpoint, and he's relatively small.  The required assembly/disassembly is reasonable (handle bars, seat, wheels).  And all for $250-300.  

I'm pretty sure this is the winner - but does anyone have anything else to add, before I jump?

No comments:

Post a Comment